Jaydan Drum&BassArena Production Competition
Jaydan is coming in HARD for 2017 with whole host of projects lined up for both Smokin’ Riddmins and his new label SR2 Records. Not only that, he’s also linking up for Drum&BassArena for the first production competition for 2017.
Do you have what it takes to release a track via Jaydan – one of the most straight talking and upfront members of the drum and bass scene?
Diversity is the key here, do your homework and certainly don’t use a sample pack that’s been rinsed since 2005!
Jaydan knows his stuff, having been involved in the drum and bass movement since the early days of hardcore and jungle. That’s not to say he’s super critical as he has promised to provide some top-notch feedback to the top 3 tracks that make the grade.
The next step here is to really make something special. If this happens to be the case, you could well be in with an exclusive change of your track being signed to one of Jaydan’s labels.
- Create a tune that you feel would be suitable for release by Jaydan
- Send the completed MP3 to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2017
- Do not host or share your completed work prior or during the competition
- Winners will be notified by a further article via Drum&BassArena by 10th April 2017
- The judges decisions are final, no cash alternative is offered
And that’s it! Plenty of time to create something really special and certainly well worth getting involved with if you’re a keen bedroom producer trying to break through.
Get social with Jaydan